Are you looking to make money with binary options without trading yourself? Well, it is now possible at LottMarket by investing in a PAMM account.
There isn’t a limit on investments. The larger your investment in the account, the larger your share of the profit.
The LottMarket investment service gives investors and managers the opportunity to make profit together. In this article, we will explain how a manager opens a PAMM account and how investors can join it with their own funds.
Why PAMM accounts are a good deal
Lets start with the most obvious: Trading binary options can be harsh. You have to go through a long process of learning and practicing before becoming profitable. That can take you years. Most of you look at binary ads and think making profits is as easy as 1-2-3, but soon you find that you need to know technical and fundamental analysis, which is not like learning the multiplication table.
If you don’t have time for binary school, then you have two choices:
- You open an account at a random binary broker, and you get a dedicated account manager. In the best case scenario, he or she will trade with your account and you will make small monthly profits. However, the manager could also double your account then lose everything and disappear. If you search forums, you will find many similar cases. You have to be careful with scam brokers!
- You join a PAMM account at LottMarket. You can search the rankings and learn more about each manager offering a PAMM account. You can see the manager’s ROI and winning percentage and that will help you decide in which account to invest. According to your investment, you will share the profits with the manager and the other investors. As compensation, you pay a percent of your profit to the manager.
You can now see the difference between the two accounts. In the first case, the manager trades only with your money, and he is not really worried what will happen in the end.
However, in the PAMM account, the manager trades with his or her own money, so it is in his or her best interest to make a profit.
How does a manager open a PAMM account?
If you are a profitable trader, you can increase profits by inviting investors to fund your account. You need to apply at LottMarket’s PAMM system to be included as a manager, and you should have a trading account of $1,500 or higher. Once your application is approved, you will be included in the rating system where investors can find you.
How the rating system works
The rating system calculates the following parameters for each trader:
- ROI for recent periods and overall
- Number of trades
- Trades won rate
- Trades lost rate
- General report about current trades
- Level of risk
Every manager sets the terms of investments and commissions, which the investors have to agree to:
- Commission for management, based on percent of the profit
- Commission for input/payout of investment
- The minimum and maximum volume of investment
- The minimum period of investment
- Automatic or manual confirmation of investments
If the manager makes a profit, the amount of funds increases and the profit is distributed among the manager and the investors.
What share you will receive as an investor?
Тhe LottMarket PAMM system allows investors and managers to interactively negotiate conditions. The manager’s conditions are used as a basis, and an investor could suggest better conditions for him or her based on higher amounts of investments. The manager can accept modified terms or change them on his or her behalf and return to an investor for consideration. Thus, both sides negotiate until they reach an agreement.
Investor’s funds are not transferred straight to the manager’s account, but rather kept in a special account, which is secured for the manager. At the same time, all his or her activity is proportionally applied to the volume of funds entrusted to him or her for administration and influences upon the profit or loss at the moment when a binary option is closed.
The investors pay the manager some part of their profits in compensation.
The PAMM accounts are popular in Forex, and now, this service is available for binary options thanks to LottMarket. If you are not a profitable trader, it is better to join someone successful rather than losing all your funds. Thus, you will make smaller profits, but you won’t invest time in learning and trading.
As an investor, you need to be careful what terms you agree to and what commission you will pay to your manager.