How EUR/USD will be traded after the US Non Farm Payrolls at 12:30 GMT on 4th of April 2014?
1. You have to write a forecast on how the EUR/USD price will be traded after US Non Farm Payrolls at 12:30 GMT on 4th of April 2014.
- You need to predict the level which the EUR/USD price will reach.
- Your forecast should cover an hourly period after the report comes out or until the end of the day 23:59 GMT 4th of April 2014 (hourly or daily expiry).
2. Your forecast has to be supported by a logical text in at least 60 words.
3. Based on your forecast you need to add an advice for buying call/put, hourly/daily option on the EUR/USD pair for 4th of April 2014.
- Your advice has to contain current price, buying price level and expiry time.
The trader with the most precise forecast will get $500 at OptionsXO.
Publish your forecast as new comment in this theme
Take as an example Matthew Taylor forecasts
Terms and Conditions
• Forecasts will be accepted in our forum until 12:00 GMT 4th of April 2014. Forecasts published after 12:00 GMT will be canceled.
• Only original and unique text will be approved (copy / paste work from other websites will be deleted without notification).
• Only our forum team will decide which one is the most precise forecast – meaning which one is nearest to the real market price.
• $500 prize will be credited to your account at OptionXO – only traders registered through the link above will qualify for the prize.
• The $500 prize will be credited into the winner’s account with min 20 trades required for a withdrawal.
• This competition can take place only at BinaryOptionsPost.com/Forum, only registered traders can participate.
• General Terms and Conditions at BinaryOptionsPost.com apply for this competition.
• BinaryOptionsPost.com could cancel this competition at any time without preliminary notifications.